Saturday, August 22, 2009

A new beginning

Behold, a new beginning. Remember, when you think all is lost and when you are ready to give up on yourself as well as the world and everything that goes with it, YOU ARE WRONG!!! Just remember "HE" is always ready to be there for you, he will guide you, hold your hands as you encounter difficulties in life, and he will carry you through all the disappointment that you are facing. So, remember never ever give up, because you still have "HIM". Who is "HE"? He is our god, our beloved father who gave us life and the heaven and the earth, he is always next to you waiting for you to seek his guidance and love. Thank you god, I may have strayed apart from you, but you have never ever given up on me yet, and for that I thank you with all my heart and soul, I thank you for being next to me waiting for me just to call your name, I thank you for not giving up on me and everyone else that has given up on you and forgotten you, for all this I thank you.

When all fails, "HE" doesn't because he is the almighty god.

No comments:

Post a Comment